Monday, April 1, 2013

Tonya Kinzer - No BDSM this time - Just some 'good ole' Cowboy Erotic Romance! "Come Tame Me!"


Tonya:  Brenda and Steve, it's always great fun to hang out at your blog! I have a treat in store for our readers this week. I pinned Gabe Jackson down, asked him a few pointed questions and thought I'd share that interview here. Please welcome Gabe and should you have any questions, leave them in a comment and you'll also be included in a drawing I'll do on Sunday!

     Gabe, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to sit with me for a while. A woman who loves cowboys has to also love the smells of the barn and straw.



Gabe:  *gives Tonya his sexy smile* That's a true statement. I find it hard to believe a woman like you would be at home out here in the barn! The guys and I could wish that, but I can't envision you with a pitch fork in your hand, hon.


Tonya: I'd certainly give it a shot!

Gabe:  You'd break a nail, darlin'!


Tonya: *nodding* I probably would...so I'll leave that to your cowgirls. Speaking of which, there seems to be one missing here at the ranch.

Gabe: *looking away toward the stalls, a sadness seeps into his features* She's been gone for ten years. The boss divorced her mother and took Cassi with her when she left. *Looking back at Tonya* We do have a few good women who clean the bunkhouse and cook for us though. We couldn't do without them!

Tonya: How long have you worked for Blake Mitchell? He's got quite a place here nestled in the Teton foothills.

Gabe: I've been with Blake for fifteen years. He's like a father to me. I've learned a lot about oil wells and investing thanks to him. *he twirls a piece of straw between his calloused fingers* I just wish he and Cassi could have gotten along better when she was here. Maybe because they're too much alike, who knows. She and I got along well and had a good relationship...a lot of good memories. *a huge smile is brightened by white teeth* I really think we could have had a good life if things hadn't gone bad just before she left.

Tonya: Can I ask what happened?



Gabe: *he shakes his head and looks at Tonya* It's not important...happened a long time ago and she asked me never to contact her again so....I've honored her wish. I've not tried to find her nor do I know where her mother took her. I do hope she's happy. I know Blake hasn't mentioned her whereabouts if he knows.

Tonya: Somehow I doubt you've moved on.

Gabe: My work here keeps me busy. Blake never had a son so I think I'm kind of that replacement for him. We do a lot together. He's taught me how to run the ranch, mend the fences, take care of the animals, birthing and a little bit of being a vet. Animals are a lot of work. I don't have time for a woman in my life right now. Blake needs me here. He's getting older and tries to keep up with the work but I've seen him slow down over the years. He's hard headed and stubborn.

Tonya: If you met the right woman, you might.

Gabe: That would mean I'd have to be looking...and I'm not. Watching the ranch thrive, teaching the guys how to ride so we can follow a few rodeos now and then keeps me busy. Blake's taken me with him a few times when he visits the oil fields and that's been eye-opening to someone who's been raised on a ranch. My family's in ranching over in Montana where my brother has taken over for my mother; dad passed several years ago. My brother isn't married yet either! Must run in the family maybe...

(A cowboy steps into the barn to ask Gabe for help with one of the bulls)

Tonya: Gabe, thanks for talking with me. Perhaps we can catch up again later.

Gabe: I'd like that *wink* Gotta run when the bulls get a bit unruly. Thank your readers for me. It's been fun! *he follows the other cowboy out to the pasture where a fence got broken and the bull ran off*

Tonya: *watching Gabe as he hurries away, his tight jeans surrounding a nice ass and thighs* Oh, sorry ladies! Damn! I sure wish each of you could meet him, too. I'll work harder to get book one, Come Tame Me, ready so you can download and meet Gabe on your own terms....in your own bed as you read perhaps! *wink* Thank you all for stopping in. I love to chat with you! Sign up for my newsletter on my websites! Muah!



CONTEST:  Please leave a comment with your email addy.  What's your favorite thing a cowboy can do...mend a fence, ride a bull, train a horse...be gentle with his woman? What? We want to know! I'll pick one commenter to win a $10 gift card on Sunday, April 7th.






9 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda and Steve! I love hanging out here! I've brought along Gabe - the hero of Come Tame Me! I hope readers enjoy meeting him. I've posted a new excerpt on my Wild Fillies FB pg! Click over and read it!

    Thank you all for stopping in! Comment to be in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my favorite thing about cowboys is that they know how to use rope ;) JK....I love how they are dependable and treat others with respect (at least the ones in romance novels do)
    Congrats on the new release :)
    June
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs Tonya, Brenda and Steve - had to stop in when I heard you'd all be together in one place:) Tonya...this books sounds like an excellent read...I'm not a cowboy kind of girl, but Gabe has just made me a changed woman *grins*...I think it was the straw in his fingers...or was it between his lips, clenched in among those brilliant white teeth and tanned face...
    Dang...where am I?? who am I???
    Tonya...your heroes are the best:)Sort of know how to take right over in a woman's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, thank you for stopping in! June - I'm trying very hard not to tie anyone up this time but...geez...how can I NOT??? LOL cowboys do have the rep for being polite and stealing our hearts! KayDee - LOL thank you so much! Glad you enjoy my heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But Tonya, cowboys have ropes *and* crops! It seems a shame not to use them for fun, LOL.Maybe in your next cowboy book =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL June, you'll have to be sure to catch book 5 of The Boss's Pet series in August or Sept this year! tsssss! *wicked laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. and the winner is.......June Manning! whoohoo!! Let me know where you want your GC to, hon! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    toga costume

    ReplyDelete